[BUG]: Presenter>>playfield

Scott.Wallace at disney.com Scott.Wallace at disney.com
Thu Apr 29 20:52:11 UTC 1999

Marcus,

Thanks for pointing this out.

After reproducing the problem (following your accurate instructions,) I thought it surprising that this bug (which has been present for more than a year!) hadn't surfaced earlier.  Looking more closely, I see that the circustances in which it shows up are quite restricted: only on a *re*paint (never on an initial paint), and only if you have no playfield-like objects at the time of repainting.

We'll include the fix in the next update batch.

Thanks again,

  -- Scott