alternative user interfaces

Ivan Brusic ivan at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Apr 16 20:23:49 UTC 1999

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999, J Chapman wrote:

> memepool (http://www.memepool.com/) featured a link to Squeak today, but
> they also mentioned the Pad++ UI system, which incorporates some of the
> Magic Lens concepts as well as others. It might be of interest to Squeak
> folks.
>
> http://www.cs.umd.edu/projects/hcil/pad++

Funny you should mention Pad++.  I implemented my own version of a
Zoomable User Interface in Morphic which I plan to release to the Squeak
list after this weekend.  My project was influenced heavily by Pad++, so
you may find the base functionality the same.

Ivan

--

Ivan Brusic                        |  "Computers are nothing but a perfect
Graduate Student                   |   illusion of order" - Iggy Pop