Squeak 2.4 for Windows

David Farber dfarber at numenor.com
Wed Apr 21 20:40:17 UTC 1999

i downloaded it; unzipped it; started playing with Squeak-Alice. man, this
stuff is *cool*!!

one question though; why does Alice want all of my processor? all i have to
do is enter the Play With Me 7 project and the processor gets pegged and
stays pegged. i noticed this in the Alice Netscape plugin too. this is on an
200MHz NT sp4 machine.

anyway, kudos and thanks once again to Squeak Central for amazing and
inspiring us.

david

--
        j. david farber