Your data is served...

John-Reed Maffeo rlpa80 at email.sps.mot.com
Thu Apr 29 19:28:46 UTC 1999

stp,

Thank you.

I hope I get a chance to try this out this weekend. I have some
data that I would like to objectify and store outside the image.

If you have any suggestions for an approach to this please let me
know. I haven't looked at MinneStore for awhile and I don't know
how to use it, but that hasn't stopped me yet.

The data that I am working with are sets of points which identify
the geographic boundaries of the individual states of the USA. I
am porting and modifying an application that I found on the archive.
I hope to expand it to include much more data about each state and
turn it into a useful teaching tool.

If you have any specific tasks that a newbie could perform to help
with the MinneStore project let me know and I will try to do it.
I am eager to pay back the tremendous debt that I have incurred to
the whole Squeak community.

Thanks,

John-Reed Maffeo
Mesa, AZ