Separating virtual machine and image files on Windows NT

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Fri Apr 30 04:16:44 UTC 1999

If you simply want to use a single .sources file and VM with multiple
..image and .changes file sets, my normal way of doing this is to put all
the files into the same directory and do a save as... from Squeak and
name the new image whatever different name I like - which also generates
a correspondingly named .changes file. Simply set up a new shortcut to
explicitly launch the new image and you should be in business. Create as
many as you like.

If you want to save the space all those changes files take up, just do
	Smalltalk condenseSources
*before* you start creating the new .image and .changes sets.

-- Dwight