Squeak & Mozilla

Kevin Fisher kfisher at rim.net
Thu Apr 29 11:14:03 UTC 1999

Hi all:

I've been playing around with the most recent CVS builds of Mozilla
(www.mozilla.org) and I had a thought yesterday...since Mozilla is
completely open source, it would seem the ideal browser to build some
kind of Squeak plugin for.

I realize there is an ActiveX plugin floating around out there, but for
us non-Windoze types it doesn't help a whole lot.  I'm just thinking it
might be an ideal way to promote Squeak, the same way Netscape promoted
Java.  And the thought of everyone having access to  Squeak Pages in
their web browsers just makes me smile too...