Children instigating coding (was Re: [REQ] Remove ddmmyyyy)

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Apr 28 15:48:22 UTC 1999

>(In case you were wondering why so many messages today: I'm taking a few
>days off because my 4th child and 2nd son was born on the 16th (there, I
>found a way to say it)).

Congratulations, Reinier!

PWS was built during November '97 after my third child and second daughter
was born Oct-27-1997.  I found that I was unable to write much English (for
the publications that a tenure track faculty member must focus on) in my
sleep-deprived state, but I could still hack Squeak :-)

I wonder how many technological developments are due to parents staying at
home with new children...:-)

Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu