Telemorphic?

Duane Maxwell dmaxwell at launchpados.com
Mon Apr 12 19:48:06 UTC 1999

OK, I give up - can someone fill me in/point the way to the proper
use/abuse of that intriguing "remote..." menu item in Morphic?  I saw the
original references in the Self Morphic lit, but I'm having trouble
figuring out how to use it in Squeak.

Any help appreciated - I just need a gentle nudge in the right direction.

Thanks!

Duane Maxwell         dmaxwell (at) launchpados.com
CTO                      http://www.launchpados.com
Launchpad, Inc.                 (619) 578-8500 x226

Information contained herein is my personal opinion
    and not necessarily that of Launchpad, Inc.