My 1st PWS Crash :-(

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Apr 20 16:17:46 UTC 1999

What version Squeak?  Earlier Windows VM's had some trouble with threading
-- Andreas understands it much better (of course).  Could that be the
problem?

If it's any consolation, I just got a message from a colleague on campus in
Atlanta who's getting the exact same message -- but I'm at a conference in
Montreal! I *know* that he's running an older VM, so my first step with him
will be to upgrade him.

Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu