update 617 syntax error

John Buffington jbuff at pacific.net
Fri Apr 30 04:58:42 UTC 1999

I've also experienced difficulties trying to update the original released
2.4 image. Has anyone packaged up a 2.4b .zip file for us PC users?
Or... someone please list which files I'll need and where to get them.
Dan Ingalls wrote of changes from  2.4a to 2.4b on 4/23, but I cannot
find files bearing this date at the posted ftp site.

Thanks,
John Buffington