Reinitializing global flaps

Ian Trudel ian at monk.cgocable.ca
Fri Apr 23 03:20:22 UTC 1999

Hi. I am experiencing the same thing as century
[century at chinasystems-cn.com] on the Mini Squeak (2.2?) Image using both
Squeak 2.3 and 2.4. Their respective images are ok though. I guess (s)he
removes things. Though, logically, shouldn't it work under Mini Image (the
one found on the UIUC server)?

Ian

(I am also running NT 4.0 Server. I have 3 harddrives, hence I tested)