metaclasses

Junichi Suzuki jun-sk at magical.egg.or.jp
Thu Aug 5 18:21:40 UTC 1999

Hi David,

Please, could you let me read it?

Thanks in advance,

Jun,

"David N. Smith \(IBM\)" <dnsmith at watson.ibm.com> wrote:
>At 13:30 -0400 8/2/99, Jason Karney wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>I am interested in learning more about meta-classes and how do
>>Object/Behavior/etc. really work. Besides browsing them, can anybody
>>recommend a
>>good roadmap? Thanks.
>>
>>Jason
>
>I still have the foils from a tutorial I gave at OOPSLA in 1990,
>co-authored with Jerry Archibald, called "The Behavior of Behavior".
>I think the version I have is actually from one given at a Digitalk
>Developers Conference in 1993 but they differ only slightly.
>
>Some of the talk is very Digitalky, but a lot is general.
>
>I have it in PDF format if you are interested.
>
>Dave
>_______________________________
>David N. Smith
>IBM T J Watson Research Center
>Hawthorne, NY
>_______________________________
>Any opinions or recommendations
>herein are those of the author
>and not of his employer.

//----------------------------------------------------------
// public final class Jun implements JunichiSuzuki {
//   public static  String
//   company = "Soken Planning Co., Ltd.",
//   title   = "Technical Director of Consulting Group,
//              Technical Assistant to OMG Representative in Japan,
//              Visiting Researcher at Institute for Social Engineering",
//   voice   = "+81-3-3585-7595",
//   fax     = "+81-3-3589-1903",
//   eFax    = "+1-810-277-2556",
//   email   = "jun-sk at magical.egg.or.jp | Junichi_Suzuki at omg.org",
//   web     = "http://www.skpl.com/,
//              http://www.omg.org/",
//   PGP_fingerprint = "214D 7479 0ED0 A0C5 118D  5382 7A88 1F4D C937 653A";
// }