OpenGL for Squeak?

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Fri Aug 6 22:56:26 UTC 1999

Robert,

I am listening ;-) And The Answer Is: No. Or at least not yet. What I am
doing right now is trying to get HW accellerated rendering up and running
and you can expect some results of this pretty soon (using D3D on Windows
that is ;-) There are a bunch of problems related to get [offscreen] HW
accellerated rendering from OpenGL which I haven't yet figured out. I'll
probably start doing this on the Mac because since they dropped RAVE support
in favor of OpenGL I'll have to go for OpenGL on the Mac anyways.

  Andreas
--
+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I
+======< http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab >========+