Car and Steering wheel demo and Squeak-DEMOS

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Aug 29 17:27:46 UTC 1999

>The problem with event recorders like this is that they play back a sequence
>of mouse and keyboard events, without regard to things in the playback
>environment that can get in the way.

This is why I built the BookEventRecorderMorph -- it is placed inside a
SqueakBook, then (records and) plays back within that book (i.e., offsets
all events from the upper left of the enclosing book).  Tools can be left
within the book, and they'll for-sure be there when the tape begins.  I
haven't tested it with Squeak 2.5 yet, though.
http://guzdial.cc.gatech.edu/st/BookRecorder.cs

Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu