A WordNet Browser in Squeak (Mach I alpha)

Andrew C. Greenberg werdna at gate.net
Wed Aug 18 03:52:14 UTC 1999

I am grateful to Dwight Hughes for pointing out that the changeset in
my previous posting was fragmentary.  I decline, however, his
gracious suggestion that I blame it on the 2.5 update -- the error
was entirely due to my own carelessness.

I believe that the changeset attached here will load correctly --
having tested it by deleting all the classes and filing in once more.
I have no doubt Dwight (and others) will let me know if I blew it a
second time.
Attachment converted: Anon:WNet.17Aug1144pm.cs (TEXT/R*ch) (00012390)