Updates to the st.cs.uiuc.edu ftp site for 2.5.

Bruce ONeel beoneel at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 13 12:24:31 UTC 1999

Hi,
  I've updated the UIUC directory with 2.5 with the following:

README - A quick text overview.
Squeak2.5-pc.zip - Michael Rueger's PC archive
files - A directory which contains Squeak2.5.image and Squeak2.5.changes.

My goal here is to make it easier to get going if you are new to Squeak, therefore:

- minimal  number of files at the top level directory

- easy to spot which file you want

- only one download.

- If necessary, a README in the archive to help the user get started.  I think the Mac and
unix ones will need this the most.

I realize that this isn't perfect for those of us upgrading from earlier versions since I'll
include SqueakV2.sources which adds about 5-10 mins to the modem download time.

As per usual, comments etc welcome.

cheers

bruce