Use of "!" to retrieve linked Swiki pages

squeaker squeaker at dangerous-minds.com
Sun Aug 22 21:34:14 UTC 1999

Perdona me!  Looks like I wasn't quite awake, yet, when I sent of my
version.

 The method of using an "!" to retrieve a page, and all pages it cites, as
one big page, as described on http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak.357, does
not seem to be working (at least not in MSIE 5.00.2314.1003).

The example on that page, "http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/TipsFromUsers!",
does not work and I have tried other examples without success.

Is this a discontinued feature, a proposed feature not yet completed, a
browser-dependent feature, or a bug?

John

| John, squeaker at dangerous-minds.com | Squeak? http://www.squeak.org/ |
| "Some minds are dangerous because they're sharp and pointed;        |
|  others, because they're heavy and dull; mine, because I know       |
|  enough to get into trouble but not necessarily out."               |