Please help: Recovering Swiki from "crash"?

Robb Shecter shecter at darmstadt.gmd.de
Tue Aug 3 12:02:42 UTC 1999

Hi,

I'm afraid I might have lost 2 weeks of work that I had in a Swiki:
Squeak was doing OK, but due to another problem, my X-Window session
restarted, killing Squeak along with it.  Now, browsing through the
Swiki, none of my recent updates are there.

I did find the log.txt file, and it looks like all my recent changes
are in there.  The log file is encoded though, in some kind of format.

So - anybody know how to bring the Swiki back up to date with the
changes from the log?  (Or, just getting the plaintext back out of the
log?)

Thanks,
Robb