Squeak 2.5 Available

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Wed Aug 11 21:51:55 UTC 1999

STP wrote...
>...if you send it to me as an attachment, I'll put it up at CREATE ASAP

I have just done this, so when Stephen gets a chance, he'll let us all know.

What I have I have provided is the usual pilot Mac release as a stuffit archive, after which other folks will upload the other ports.  Note that the VM has not changed in major ways, so if you can unpack the archive, you should be able to use the image and changes with your 2.4 VMs on any platform.

I will send out more about this release in the next day or so.

Also I am preparing an area of the SWIKI for organization of the major projects that we have been discussing in the "working together" thread.

Enjoy
	- Dan