WebObjects-like Classes

Benjamin Pollack bluegecko at ameritech.net
Sat Aug 21 21:52:05 UTC 1999

Are there WebObjects-like classes for Squeak that provide dynamic HTML pages
and database connectivity?  I'm thinking about trying to use Squeak in place
of WebObjects for an online book ordering service for my school in order to
show off the power of Smalltalk, but I haven't been able to find code that
provides what I need, and don't have the time to start writing from scratch.
(A workable demo needs to be running in four weeks for this to have a chance
of getting off the ground, allowing enough time for databases to be made so
that it can be used for second-semester book sales.)  Does anyone have any
ideas or suggestions?  Thanks.

Benjamin Pollack
--

This email is made with 100% recycled electrons.