PWS Headless Crashes

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Wed Aug 25 21:47:23 UTC 1999

I seem to be having the same broad variety of problem with a 2.5(tim's-hacked-
sockets-prims) NetBSD VM. The image and Server/* stuff works just fine on a
Linux NetWinder witha similarly hacked 2.5 VM but on NetBSD it starts to serve
up the page and then eventually segfaults with out-of-memory.
Really puzzling and really annoying since I don't really have any spare time to
try to debug it. Anybody else running on NetBSD? Or tried a VM from the 2.5
hacks I published?

tim

--
Useful random insult:- Been one too many times through the wormhole.
Tim Rowledge:  rowledge at interval.com (w)  +1 (650) 842-6110 (w)