Sq2.5 changes appears to have CRLF problems within .sit file

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Thu Aug 12 04:20:40 UTC 1999

On Wed 11 Aug, Dwight Hughes wrote:
> Perhaps I'm just dense (a real possibility), but I'm not seeing any
> problems with any of these. Not sure what the problem might be. I made
> sure to turn off all the file conversion "features" of StuffIt Expander.
> I even used my Netscape browser to download it, just to tempt fate. :-)
Nope, it seems to have been me being dense this time. I've _never_ had to
mess with StuffitExpander preferences before. Goodness knows why it felt it
had to do anything to the changes file when it is already a Mac file!
Grrr... Can't help thinking that this will catch newbies as well.

tim

--
General remote signature - name, company name, address, WWW address? Work
international number. Disclaimer?