2.5 for Linux

Bruce ONeel beoneel at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 18 16:25:03 UTC 1999

Hi,
  For download simplicity there are packages with the 2.5 images and changes files,
sources file, and the 2.4c VM for different Unixen at ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/2.5.
Once the VMs are updated to 2.5 I'll rebuild the packages.

  Linux, of course, is one of those unixen :-)

  As per usual, comments etc welcome.

cheers

bruce