remember to add those goodies to the Swiki!

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Wed Aug 25 16:49:31 UTC 1999

On Wed 25 Aug, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> Also, prefixing those announcements with [FIX], [ENH], or [ADDON] would
> get them included automagically in the archive at
> 	http://swiki.gsug.org/sqfixes
.... which I hadn't forgotten, honest, but bigger packages seem like a good
candidate for a swiki page to describe them, offer tips, examples and so on. I
suspect that it would make a more visible place marker, not to mention that
users of the package can add questions and so on. A jpg or two of the tool in
use would be most helpful when reading about the new debuggers and syntaxmorphs
etc.

tim

--
Why Dogs Hate WIn95:-  6)  SmellU-SmellMe still in beta test.
Tim Rowledge:  rowledge at interval.com (w)  +1 (650) 842-6110 (w)