Browser Plugin

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Tue Aug 3 02:11:23 UTC 1999

Alex,

Just wondering: Did you check with Bert on this?! AFAIK, he's been working
on something alike (and I'm sitting in California and not right next to his
office ;-)

  Andreas
--
+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I
+======< http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab >========+