Eliminating assignments and variable syntax (accessors)

Stephen Pope stp at create.ucsb.edu
Mon Aug 2 23:09:06 UTC 1999

Yeccch, This is asking for un-debuggable code in which a simple typo
takes hours to discover. I've used both Python and SuperCollider_1,
which allow "auto-declaration" and I have to say that I'm just not a
careful enough typist for them (as you all surely already know from my
email to this list in the past). Please keep declarations around.

stp

--

Stephen Travis Pope  --  http://www.create.ucsb.edu/~stp
stp at create.ucsb.edu  --  stp9 at cornell.edu