Squeak 2.4 on Casio E105 observations

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Sun Aug 8 18:40:56 UTC 1999

Hi Alan & co.

"Where did you get the CasioE105?"

Although I've never purchased anything over the Internet (I am still
suffering from irrational fears about that!), I do know that you can find
this product via the following web site:

www.killerapp.com

Just click on the "Pop Charts" list box, select PDA's and you'll see the
Casio Cassiopeia E-105 32MB listed around #5 in the list.  As of today
(Sunday), the cheapest price found was $509.99 and there were several sites
listed where they can be bought directly via the Internet.

Cheers!

---==> Chris

replies to chrisn at kronos.com.