Browser Plugin

Alexander Lazarevic Alexander at Lazarevic.de
Thu Aug 5 05:29:37 UTC 1999

Raab, Andreas writes:

 > Just wondering: Did you check with Bert on this?! AFAIK, he's been working
 > on something alike (and I'm sitting in California and not right next to his
 > office ;-)

Last time I talked to Bert he mentioned that he was thinking about
something to promote Smalltalk (squeak) here at our
university. Nothing about a Plugin. But this was about four weeks
ago. Berts office is about 3.5 miles from my home. So I guess it is an
indication how your personal measurement system changed, by saying
that I'm sitting next to his office. :)

Alex.
--
-- Otto-von-Guericke-Universitaet            mailto: Alexander at Lazarevic.de --