Sq2.5 changes appears to have CRLF problems within .sit file

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Thu Aug 12 01:50:12 UTC 1999

Just grabbed the .sit file from CREATE with my iMac and the changes file
seems to have problems. Look at InterpreterPlugin class>declareCVarsIn: for
example.
The update  1379NewVersion-di > SystemDictionary> version source is
corrupt as are all subsequent update methods.

I can't find any LFs hiding in the changes file, so I'm puzzled as to what
it is this time. Since the sit file is binary and gets decompressed I can't
see the ftp process causing this one...

tim

--
General remote signature - name, company name, address, WWW address? Work
international number. Disclaimer?