[ENH] UnixFileDirectory tweak

Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Fri Dec 17 10:45:13 UTC 1999

On Thu, 16 Dec 1999, Joshua Gargus wrote:

> > But why would you limit this to Unix?
>
> Because I am not familar with the way that Windows would want to handle
> this, and I haven't booted into the MacOS for months.
>
> Thanks for your suggestions.  I'll see if I can't change the Wonderland
> code to allow relative pathname instead of changing UnixFileDirectory.

I'd rather not rely on this because it depends on the Unix current work
directory, which might not be what you expect. So your approach of
constructing relative paths on top of the Squeak default directory sounds
better to me.

  -Bert-