Smalltalk-80 font

Scott Wallace Scott.Wallace at disney.com
Thu Dec 30 23:26:56 UTC 1999

It just occurred to me that Stefan's "FontSetStuff" fileout must be a
prerequisite for "FontSetPaloAlto.st".

Since FontSetStuff was done in Squeak 2.6, and since there have been
nearly 200 post-2.6 updates published in 2.7a, and since some of
those updates affect fonts and styles in substantial ways, my guess
is that there is a high probability that Stefan's FontSet fileouts
will not work in 2.7a without some tweaking.

So I suggest that anyone wishing to try out the PaloAlto font do so in 2.6.

   -- Scott