[NEWBIE][Q] System Browser's method categories

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Wed Dec 22 09:18:19 UTC 1999

Andrew,

THANK YOU!

You've just made the GZip decompression approx. 40 times faster - since I
didn't have to rewrite some of the inner loops for the CCodeGenerator I
could just go on and write a plugin. Now we're decompressing an 8MB changes
file (compressed 1.8MB) in less than a second - heh, heh!

  Andreas

PS. And I liked the postscript of your change set... ;-)