changing color on PluggableTextMorph (was Re: [Bug] Scamper background)

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at tr.cgocable.ca
Tue Dec 7 16:43:24 UTC 1999

I'm trying to change background color of some PluggableTextMorph. Actually,
this one does not react to my color: message and other ones I tried. Looks
like your WebPageMorph class fix the thing, but isn't there an easier way?
Indeed, I have browsed around and I have no clue what's happening because if
I open Scamper and popup the WebPageMorph menu, selecting 'edit start page',
I see a transparent PluggableTextMorph (just what I'm looking for!) on a
black SystemWindow (?). (oh yah, that's a bug report too ;:)

Ian