Public Swikis

Je77 nadja at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Dec 17 22:22:04 UTC 1999

> There is a Swiki Swiki at http://pbl.cc.gatech.edu:8080/myswiki.1 and
> it does have a partial list of Swikis, but it doesn't get a lot of
> use these days.  Je77 just started a Swiki Swiki on Comanche Swiki,
> but I think he's mostly planning to post documentation there (Je77?)

Actually, it is a full list of Comanche Swikis. Eventually, I hope this
will be a big documentation swiki. What I want out of it is that if
someone asks me 'Where can I find out about swikis?', I can say, here's
the URL.

Let me see if I can beat Stephen. The Swiki Swiki is a swiki that
documents swiki and comanche and can be found at
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/swiki. Okay, that's 5. Try to beat that!

Je77