[Q] Supporting 3-button wheel mouse on Mac

Stephen Travis Pope stp at create.ucsb.edu
Mon Dec 13 19:13:24 UTC 1999

It's easy to program the buttons on multi-button mice to send
opt/command chords, but what about scroll wheels? Has anyone looked into
what these actually send?

I recommend either the Coutour Designs UniMouse (3-button USB mouse) or
the Kensington TurboMouse (4 button trackball for PCs or ADB Macs) or
new Kensington TurboBall (4-button trackball with scroll wheel for USB).

stp

--
stp

Stephen Travis Pope  --  http://www.create.ucsb.edu/~stp