Used My SIF On A Mac?

R. A. Harmon harmonra at webname.com
Thu Dec 2 22:16:26 UTC 1999

Has anyone tried to load/use my SIF implementation on a Mac?  I heard from
one person that had tried it and found the install script didn't work
correctly due to differences in the Mac directory structure from Windows (or
something?).  He also didn't see the menu in the main program browser window.

I'd just like to get some feedback from a Mac user so I can sort out
incompatibilities (or my mistakes) and ease its use.

--
Richard A. Harmon          "The only good zombie is a dead zombie"
harmonra at webname.com           E. G. McCarthy