[ANN]Read/Write Source Files In Portable ANSI SIF

R. A. Harmon harmonra at webname.com
Mon Dec 27 17:33:20 UTC 1999

I've finally created a web page "Portable Smalltalk Applications and ANSI
Smalltalk Standard":

        http://homepage2.rconnect.com/raharmon/

where anyone may download my implementation of a facility to read and write
files of Smalltalk code in the portable ANSI Smalltalk Interchange Format (SIF).

There are versions for Squeak 2.6, and Dolphin Smalltalk 2.1 (free version)
and 3.02.

I also have code files for other projects that may also be downloaded.

--
Richard A. Harmon          "The only good zombie is a dead zombie"
harmonra at webname.com           E. G. McCarthy