Goodie for Change Set Browser hides automatic updates

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Wed Dec 1 20:45:55 UTC 1999

Hi Scott & David.

I think both goodies complement each other functionally.  Scott's helps to
identify our local change sets (not from SqC) and David's helps to clean up
our image after we're done with the SqC change sets (although personally, I
prefer to keep them forever :-).

I'm allocating my proxy vote for including both features into the base.

---==> Chris  :-)

PS> Thanks for the thoughtful goodies!

PPS>  Separate, but semi-related subject...  I have discovered a
proliferation of duplicate method versions in my image, because I often
re-file-in stuff to "fix up my image" after hacking.  Wouldn't it be great
if the file-in mechanism skipped over exactly identical changes?  Of course,
it would be appropriate to only check the to-be-filed-in method against the
currently active revision of said method.  Cheers!