[GOODIE] Squeak Smalltalk: A Quick Reference (v. 0.0)

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at disney.com
Sun Dec 5 15:15:08 UTC 1999

Andrew --

This is terrific!

The thought I had while reading this was: "This is so useful as a guide in
many ways, if would be great if it led directly to the classes and methods"
I.e. We should endeavor to make the next version IN Squeak as a kind of an
online help/browser alternative. Scott's new "lazily updating methods"
would allow examples to be embedded that would keep track with changes to
the system ....

Cheers and thanks,

Alan

---------