[UPDATES] - two more for 2.7alpha

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at tr.cgocable.ca
Tue Dec 7 08:33:25 UTC 1999

I've just updated some mins ago and been playing around. I notice after
reorganization, morphic is no longer detected. Hence, I cannot open morphic
anymore nor use morphic things. Just a weird thing though, I had a morphic
window already there. It's still working. I have no prob and even flaps
around. Anyway, this reorganisation gives me some lights and makes it easier
to find things thru the system. Good job.

Ian