CompiledMethod>>value:withArguments:

Torge Husfeldt jean-jaques.gelee at gmx.de
Tue Dec 28 13:32:43 UTC 1999

------=_NextPart_000_0052_01BF5140.66CF9460

Salut Stef!

Don't you think we could solve this by doing something along the lines of:
CompiledMethod>>
valueWithReceiver: aClass Arguments: argList
 | aProcess aContext |
 aContext _ MethodContext
    sender: thisContext sender
    receiver: aClass
    method: self
    arguments: argList.
 aProcess _ Process forContext: aContext priority: Processor activePriority.
 aProcess resume
?

Joyeux NoÎl et Bonne AnnÈe

Torge