Mime types for Squeaklets?

Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Tue Dec 21 10:53:28 UTC 1999

On Mon, 20 Dec 1999, Lazarevic, Alexander wrote:

> This is what the unix browser plug-in uses:
>
> Mime Type			Description	Suffixes
> application/x-squeak-object	Squeak object	sqo
> application/x-squeak-source	Squeak source	sts

.... but we haven't agreed on these yet.

Maybe sqf (squeak-filein) would be better than sts (st source). And
we'd probably need some more: application/x-squeak-segment and maybe
application/x-squeak-image. For morphs, forms, movies etc. the sqo
format should be okay.

Any suggestions?

  -Bert-