Midi files on a Squeak ftp server

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Dec 7 14:53:03 UTC 1999

Hi

I'm planning to do a demo of Squeak to the Swiss Smalltalk User Group wednesday.

I wanted to show the playwithme 8 with the midi files. I checked the
squeak.cs.uiuc.edu/Squeak2.0/ and Squeak2.0/midi does not exist or is not
accessible.

I also checked the ftp site at Madgeburg. I could not findthis midi file there.
Do you know how I can obtain it?

I would be great if a midi directory with some samples could be created on a ftp
that contains version of squeak.

Thanks

Stephane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch) http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/

University of Bern, Institut fuer informatik and Mathematik
IAM-SCG, 10 neubruckstrasse, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland.