[ENH] ParagraphEditor extensions

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Wed Dec 15 20:19:59 UTC 1999

--=====================_945285599==_

Hi!

I adapted my ParagraphEditor fixes and additions to 2.6.  Here's what I
changed. I'd love to see this added to the latest Squeak release. I tried
improve the behavior on at least Windows while keeping compatibility with
all other platforms.

Added Crtl+Left and Crtl+Right to move cursor word by word.
Added Shift+Crtl+Left and Shift+Crtl+Right to move and select by word.
Added Shift+Pos1 and Shift+End to select regions.
Added Shift+Del to delete words.
Added Crtl+Space or Alt+Space to select as by double clicking.

Fixed Alt+(, Alt+"" and Alt+' to do enclosements also on Windows.
Fixed problem that Crtl+D (ascii=4) would overwrite End key or the other
way round.

bye

0,2396,2,5074,0,

Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Bevor wir fallen, fallen wir lieber auf.