[QUESTION] Graphics/Game Programming tips?

Ali Chamas alichamas at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 06:15:51 UTC 1999

Hi Squeaker crew,

Does anybody know any good links relating to graphics
programming? Not 2D or 3D specifically, but more to do
with physics and motion. My geometry is a little
rusty, and that's about as far as i go (currently)
with spacial problems, but does anybody know which
techniques one would use to solve the physics and
rebounce issues associated with a snooker game?

Thanks in advance,
Ali.

p.s. I just filed in Bob Arning's MandelMorph2, and i
have to say - "GROOVY!!!". I have a few books with
choas theory practicals, but i havn't yet gone the
yards - nice one Bob!