[GOODIE] Squeak Smalltalk: A Quick Reference (v. 0.0)

Scott Wallace Scott.Wallace at disney.com
Tue Dec 7 17:01:58 UTC 1999

Use of Cmd-shift-I, issued in the inspect-list of an Inspector or a
Debugger, does indeed bring up an Object Explorer both in Morphic and
in MVC.

But Cmd-shift-I issued in a *text pane*, to mean "explore the result
of evaluating the current selection," has never been a feature of
Squeak, though Andrew's Quick Reference claims it as one and it does
seem like a plausible enhancement.

   -- Scott