[ANN]ANSI Standard Messages Release

R. A. Harmon harmonra at webname.com
Mon Dec 27 17:33:22 UTC 1999

I've finally created a web page "Portable Smalltalk Applications and ANSI
Smalltalk Standard":

        http://homepage2.rconnect.com/raharmon/

where anyone may download my implementation of the additional, and changed
non-conforming, messages required by the ANSI Smalltalk Standard for Squeak
2.6.

This is an incomplete implementation of all ANSI messages. It is a large
project and has
interdependency's between protocols.  I am therefore implementing and
releasing it in stages by protocol in the order they are defined in the
proposed ANSI Smalltalk Standard document.

This release only covers the <Fundamental> protocols.

I also have code files for other projects that may also be downloaded.

--
Richard A. Harmon          "The only good zombie is a dead zombie"
harmonra at webname.com           E. G. McCarthy