CCodeGenerator: suggestion

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Sat Dec 25 20:23:51 UTC 1999

"Andrew C. Greenberg" wrote:

> Perhaps.  Some documentation would be a good thing too.  Perhaps you
> can help us out on that front?

At the moment I'm working at a first release of a LargeIntegers
(arithmetics) plugin; I want to take it out before Y2K!
But after that I can write some docs. I'm freshly in the perspective of
a plugin newby, so this could be the best time to write these docs.

Merry Christmas,

Stephan

--
Stephan Rudlof (sr at evolgo.de)