[ENH] Faster Sorted Collections

Stephen T. Pope stp at create.ucsb.edu
Sat Dec 4 03:11:55 UTC 1999

I know about the Heap, but the system classes still use boat loads of
SCs and making them faster can accelerate the system libraries and
pre-existing applications. Since most users of SCs use the "new" method
(rather than giving the SC an explicit sort block), the enhancement
makes a real difference.

stp

--

stp