Pressures for Substantially New Squeaks

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at kiel.netsurf.de
Wed Feb 17 20:46:49 UTC 1999

Reinier wrote:

>Andrew is right. All the stuff is there, it's not hard to do it, it's just a
>Squeak Central thing.

A statement I second and actually the statement I tried to make but
obviously failed because of some misunderstandings I couldn't explain.

I'd prefer to do the class name resolution at compile time (with the need
to recompile a number of classes when name spaces are modified or classes
are moved between name spaces) instead of doing this at run time, but
otherwise I like the way Reinier presented.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  ...and now something completely different